CJ Young Consulting will review your knowledge management sticking points or issues that you see to help your organization find a solution. We can also address any other knowledge management opportunities you may be interested in.
- Mapping your knowledge processes
- Converting tacit (knowledge known by the employees) to explicit (knowledge written and available to the organization)
- Improving business development processes such as mapping business capture
- Conducting project meetings to share lessons learned as a standardized process
- Setting up processes to share knowledge from personnel transferring to another role within your organization
- Ensure knowledge is captured before employees retire
- Ensure a process is in place to ramp up new employees starting at onboarding
- Improve job shadowing and on-the-job training
Contact CJ Young Consulting to see how an individual and unbiased examination of your management processes can improve your organization.