Are you looking for a speaker to share expertise regarding human-centric knowledge management?
Do you have other speaking interests regarding knowledge management in your organization?
CJ Young Consulting can discuss how to meet your speaking needs whether on-site or virtual.
Some proposed topics are:
- Organizational Lessons Learned from a 23-Year Career in the Military
- Benefits of Knowledge Management to Your Organizational Culture
- Empowering Your Employees with Knowledge Management
- Factoring Tacit Knowledge into Your Organization
- Knowledge Management and Innovation on Firm Performance
- Conversations with Your Customers to Improve Your Organizational Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management in Support of Business Capture
- Incorporating Knowledge Sharing into the Organizational Change Message
- Knowledge Management to Strengthen Organizational Leadership
CJ Young Consulting can also customize your organization’s speaking needs based on topics not listed above.
Previous speaking topics and venues:
- June: Three customer avatars you can retain through knowledge management practices. Presented to Lucidworks’s Activate Virtual Search and AI Conference.
- June: Using human-centric knowledge management when receiving the dreaded two-week’s notice. Presented to Northcentral University’s Center of Advancement of Virtual Organizations (COVA)
- May: Introduction to knowledge management. Presentation for Ask LEX Ph Academy.
- March: Saving time and money by adding value through purposeful knowledge management. Presentation for American Quality Institute’s 2021 Lean and Six Sigma World Conference.
- December: Conversations to identify and improve your organizational knowledge management. Presentation to V-Veer.
- November: Knowledge puzzles: Inspiring a problem-solving mindset. Presentation for KM World 2020.
- October: Knowledge mapping takes the guesswork out of finding knowledge. Presentation for Engineering Lean and Six Sigma Conference.
- October: Guest speaker on Marie Incontrera’s Coffee with Entrepreneurs Live!.
- October: Connecting the knowledge dots through hashtags. Webinar for Knowledge Management Institute.
- September: A knowledge mindset: What you know comes from where you sit. TEDxBeaconStreet
- August: How Army soldiers can advance their careers with green belt training & certification. Panelist for webinar on Goleansixsigma.com
- August: Combating the eight wastes of lean using a knowledge management mindset. Webinar for ASQ Raleigh Six Sigma Special Interest Group
- August: Panel member – Mastering operational excellence (OPEX) fundamentals: Leading business transformation & building teams. Panelist for OPEX Summer Summit 2020
- May: Knowledge management and innovation on firm performance of United States ship repair. Webinar for ASQ Hampton Roads Section 1114 and ASQ Tidewater Section 1128
- March: Securing explicit and tacit knowledge: How to ensure knowledge is not lost once your project closes. Presentation for Knowledge Management Institute’s KM Showcase 2020, Arlington, VA
- January: Using mind mapping in support of more robust business development. Presentation for Operational Excellence (OPEX) Week: Business Transformation World Summit 2020, Orlando, FL
- March: Hierarchy vs. teamwork: Ensuring your team is set up for success. Presentation for American Quality Institute’s Lean and Six Sigma World Conference, San Antonio, TX
- February: Masters of Strategy! Workshop. Facilitator for the Professional Development Consortium of Hampton Roads, Norfolk, VA
- October: Employee empowerment: Using military tools to support your organizational culture. Webinar for ASQ Blue Ridge Section 1108
- September: Baby’s first Kanban and other educational Lean Six Sigma tools. Presentation for the 2018 Engineering Lean and Six Sigma Conference, Atlanta, GA
- August: Employee empowerment: Using military tools to support your organizational culture. Presentation for Operational Excellence Summer Business Transformation and Leaders Summit (OPEX Summer Summit 2018), San Diego, CA
- March: Best practices for merging business strategy and business transformation. Presentation for Business Transformation and Operational Excellence Summit (BTOES 18), Orlando, FL
- April: Conversations with your customers to improve your organizational knowledge management. Webinar for ASQ Blue Ridge Section 1108
- March: Conversations with your customers to improve your organizational knowledge management. Presentation for American Quality Institute’s Lean and Six Sigma World Conference, Nashville, TN
- November: Managing knowledge through conversation. Presentation for Knowledge Management World (KMWorld) 2016, Washington, DC
- September: Managing knowledge through conversation to support your bottom line. Presentation and paper for the 2016 Fleet Maintenance and Modernization Symposium, Hampton, VA
- October: Quality tools in action. Presentation/co-facilitator for the Sentara Healthcare Quality Lab Workshop, Williamsburg, VA
- February Growing Six Sigma without sacrificing requirements. Presentation for 2011 ASQ Lean and Six Sigma Conference, Phoenix, AZ
Contact CJ Young Consulting to discuss speaking options.